Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Dec 6 - Dec 12

Mon: 4 miles
Tue: off
Wed: 4 miles
Thu: off
Fri: 4 miles
Sat: off
Sun: 5.77 miles

Total: 17.77 miles

That is the most miles I have run in a week since I have been seeing my doctor.  Too bad that my back, both upper and lower, hurt like hell most of the week.  All the miles were easy miles.

I'm still in a sensitive state when it comes to my back pain.  Not sure what to think about it right now.  I have another doctor appointment this evening.  I am halfway done with the expected treatment.  They will take some x-rays and other tests to determine the progression I have made.  I'm curious to see what the results are because I do not feel good right now, physically or mentally.

I want to be pain free before increasing mileage and/or adding another day.  I am sure my doctor is going to share this view.  How long is that going to take???  Man, I am frustrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment